mercoledì 13 novembre 2013

{ Something special for my trip to Paris...}

Hi girls!
Look what I bought for my train trip to Paris...


...isn't it the perfect book for this occasion?
I'm so happy to have found it: I simply love Jenny's books!

Then...look where I will display my furniture...


I found this paper some months ago in a scrapbooking shop. As I saw it I just fall in love: it's just about my style, isn't it?
I will display here my Pastry furniture:
if you like cupcakes you surely love them!

Mini hugs,
Elena

1 commento:

  1. Awesome post .Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to share information about company. In the world of hybrid app development, you find the architects of versatility and the creators of unity. They mold your app idea into a harmonious symphony of technology and aesthetics, offering an experience that's as exceptional as it is universal.

    RispondiElimina